Buy the video lectures:
Barnes & Noble http://bit.ly/1NkLnn6
Selected from Systematic Theology Video Lectures, this video presents all material from Chapter 36: Justification (Right Legal Standing Before God) by Wayne A. Grudem.
Check out an online course for independent learners based on Systematic Theology Video Lectures and the corresponding textbook, http://bit.ly/2hOp4r2
About Systematic Theology Video Lectures
The Christian church has a long tradition of systematic theology, that is, studying theology and doctrine organized around categories such as the Word of God, redemption, and Jesus Christ. Together with the textbook Systematic Theology, Wayne Grudem’s Systematic Theology Video Lectures provides an accessible introduction to biblical doctrine.
These lectures feature:
- A strong emphasis on the scriptural basis for each doctrine
- Clear teaching, with technical terms kept to a minimum
- A contemporary approach, treating subjects of special interest to the church today
- A friendly tone, appealing to the emotions and the spirit as well as the intellect
- Frequent application to life
Systematic Theology Video Lectures feature the author’s expert teaching through every chapter in the textbook and are an ideal resource for traditional students, students in distance and online-learning courses, and self-learners, wanting to better understand Christian theology.