Founded on January 6, 2012, Seedbed is a twenty-first century movement and media platform whose mission is to gather, conn...
Click for more videos and resources like this one.
Many consider the 21st century to present a unique set of challenges to Christian evangelism and discipleship. Several studies in the United Kingdom present the following conclusions:
1. Christians have more knowledge than spiritual ability,
2. Christians demonstrate little spiritual growth.
3. Non-Christians know little about the Christian faith.
But rather than lament the state of digital culture and biblical illiteracy, we can learn to reach our communities—both young and old—in fresh ways.
In this Seven Minute Seminary video, Dr. Joseph Wood suggests that Christians have the opportunity to share and deepen their faith by pursuing the following:
1. Disciples need to become good storytellers.
2. Read the Bible and teach others how to read it well.